Been trying to get round to posting this for ages…preferably before the summer was up! Here’s a very straightforward DIY invite where most of the work has already been done for you, which means they honestly don’t take very long at all. Be advised; they are not edible. Those sprinkles may look tasty but they won’t taste too good. Download the lolly invites here.
- The free downloadable designs printed onto card
- A selection of 2mm multi-coloured beads
- Wooden lolly sticks
- All-purpose glue
- Spray mount
- Cut out the ice lolly sides
- Then paint the top section of each ice lolly front with your glue. Make sure all of it is coated but don’t over saturate the card.
- Sprinkle your beads over the glue and leave to dry.
- Tape the backs sides and attach your lolly sticks with strips of tape.
- Spray mount the back of your beaded sides and adhere to the back sides, making sure to line up the edges.
- Press down gently and you’re ready to write your invites.
I made them so that they would fit in a standard envelope, so you can send them on their merry way if you want to. See, I told you it was straightforward. I hope these give you an excuse for a summer party!