- DIY geometric box planter from Weekdaycarnival
- Hex spora from Light and Ladder
- Porcelain bottle vases from Sorbet Seams
- Concrete planters from INK.SEK DESIGN
- DIY colour block air plant pot from Cakies
- Copper hanging planter from INK.SEK DESIGN
I never used to be too fussed about having plants in my home. This was at least partly bound up in my tendency to kill any green, leafy friend to make it through the front door. I’ll be honest, I still struggle with this. Perhaps one day I won’t be such a plant murderer. Now I see how refreshing it is to bring a little piece of nature into your home. Here are some ideas for bringing the outside in with flair.
You might also like
Meet The Lovely Drawer
Hi, I’m Teri and welcome to my own creative corner of the internet. I blog about interiors, DIY projects, design inspiration and my general life so stick around have a read and say hi.
In the shop
Work with Me
The Lovely Drawer is an award winning blog with a loyal audience that has grown over the years. I love working with brands small and large on exciting collaborations that can bring products alive in my own signature aesthetic.