Oh look, it’s friday again! How did that happen? If you were thinking of going out in search of a Valentine’s Card this weekend then add some extra pennies into the gift pot and print this free downloadable card instead. It couldn’t be much simpler and you end up with a hand finished card all packaged up with lots of love.
For the card you’ll need…
- Downloadable Valentine’s card
- A4 card
- Scissors or a scalpel & a ruler would be even better
- Download your card here and print onto A4 card
- Cut out/ or scalpel according to the markers
- Score to fold in half neatly
For the envelope you’ll need…
- Downloadable envelope
- A3 paper
- Scissors or a scalpel & ruler
- Double sided tape or glue
- Download the envelope here and print. You will need a printer that can print A3 for this, in order to accommodate the card size.
- Cut of scalpel around the edges and then score following the guide.
- Fold and secure with your glue or tape. You can use a dot of glue or tape to fix it shut or alternatively use a sticker of some sort.