For the card you’ll need…
- Downloadable Valentine’s card
- A4 card
- Scissors or a scalpel & a ruler would be even better
- Download your card here and print onto A4 card
- Cut out/ or scalpel according to the markers
- Score to fold in half neatly
For the envelope you’ll need…
- Downloadable envelope
- A3 paper
- Scissors or a scalpel & ruler
- Double sided tape or glue
- Download the envelope here and print. You will need a printer that can print A3 for this, in order to accommodate the card size.
- Cut of scalpel around the edges and then score following the guide.
- Fold and secure with your glue or tape. You can use a dot of glue or tape to fix it shut or alternatively use a sticker of some sort.
You might also like
Meet The Lovely Drawer
Hi, I’m Teri and welcome to my own creative corner of the internet. I blog about interiors, DIY projects, design inspiration and my general life so stick around have a read and say hi.
In the shop
Work with Me
The Lovely Drawer is an award winning blog with a loyal audience that has grown over the years. I love working with brands small and large on exciting collaborations that can bring products alive in my own signature aesthetic.