* Geering up for Christmas at Trinity West with a scalpel workout, ‘Blue Peter style’ for our advent series.
* Best bonfire night I’ve ever had, from the comfort of my own sofa, glass of wine in hand.
* I always get sad about the lack of flowers winter brings but these potted cabbages cheered me up. A clever winter alternative!
* Longest stint spent apart followed by a lovely date day to put things right.
* A whole year in Shepherds Bush and our little flat. It’s flown by!
* Sometimes I try to remember what life was like before our DSLR camera. This little friend has had some serious use this month, for work and play. It’s also over a year old and I haven’t dropped it yet. That’s good going for me!
You might also like
Meet The Lovely Drawer
Hi, I’m Teri and welcome to my own creative corner of the internet. I blog about interiors, DIY projects, design inspiration and my general life so stick around have a read and say hi.
In the shop
Work with Me
The Lovely Drawer is an award winning blog with a loyal audience that has grown over the years. I love working with brands small and large on exciting collaborations that can bring products alive in my own signature aesthetic.